Intentional Marketing: 100 Questions
Sales Process Diagnostics
Many sales consultants address one or two areas of the sales process leaving the rest to chance. At TAE International we make sure every aspect of the sales process has been addressed. Click on the diagram captions to see some of the more than 100 questions we help you answer in your process.
- What are the attractive emotions?
- What are the attractive aesthetics?
- Where can buyers be found?
- What will pique their interests?
- What is the recognizable pain we can identify
- Where do buyers congregate?
- What is the best opening line?
- What is the identifiable fear component?
- What is the identifiable greed component?
- What are the identifiable logic components?
- What are their demographics?
- What is the age range?
- What is the gender breakdown?
- Where do they live?
- What is their sophistication level?
- What are their interests?
- What are their jobs?
- What are their families like?
- What is their education?
- What are their social activities?
- Are they savers?
- Are they spenders?
- What TV shows do they watch?
- What cars do they drive?
- Are they travelers?
- What do they eat?
- Do they buy on impulse?
- Do they research before they buy?
- Are they price shoppers?
- Are they negotiators?
- Do they buy for need?
- Do they buy for desire?
- Do they buy for status?
- Do they buy from compulsion?
- Can they afford our product?
- Can they perceive the value of our product?
About Business Customers
- Are they public?
- Are they government?
- Are they non-profit?
- Are they a start-up?
- Are they entrepreneurial?
- Who is the decision maker?
- What is their buying process?
- What is their buying motivation?
- What is their risk tolerance?
- What is their ethical structure?
- What is their likely budget?
- Does our product fit their budget?
- Does our product solve their problem?
- What direct data do we need to know about the customer?
- What indirect data would help identify the right prescription?
- What other opportunities can we surmise from both direct and indirect data?
- How much probative capital do we have with the client?
- How can we gain more probative capital?
- What is our probative process?
- What emotions should our client have during analysis?
- How much time should be required for probing?
- How much time should be allowed for gestation?
- What do we have to offer the client that they want?
- Why do they want it?
- What problem do they think it solves?
- How will they feel when they get it?
- What do they have to offer the client that they need?
- Is it different from what they want?
- Why do they need it?
- Do they understand that they need it?
- Do they understand why they need it?
- How will they feel when they get it?
- Does the client perceive value relative to the cost of the product?
- What are they willing to pay for it?
- Are we under priced or over priced for the value we are providing?
- Are there ways to price it that bring more value to the client and us?
- What are the client expectations in receiving what we have?
- What would be the reasons the client won’t buy from us?
- Have we established credibility?
- Is our pricing correct?
- Can the client afford our offering?
- Does the client believe our ability to deliver?
- What potential objections do we have the ability to remove and how?
- What potential objections do we not have the ability to remove and why?
- How do we know when the client assessment is incorrect?
- Have we broken through all of the client’s emotional barriers?
- What are the step-by-step mechanics of delivering our product to the client?
- What is the timing?
- What part of the process can we control?
- What part of the process is out of our control?
- What is our communication system with the client during the process?
- What does the client need to know in the process, and when?
- What does the client want to know in the process, and when?
- What do we need to know from the client in the process, and when?
- How do we manage the client’s expectations in the process?
- What happens when something goes wrong?
- How does the client feel at each stage in the process?
- How do we collect payment?
- How do we make the client feel when we collect payment?
- Can the client come back to us for any other products?
- Why would they want to come back?
- Why wouldn’t they want to come back?
- How can we encourage them to come back to us?
- How will we make them feel when they come back?
- What will we do differently for repeat clients?
- How do we mechanically manage the repeat process?
- Does the client connect with others who would fit our client assessment profile?
- Why would the client want to refer to us?
- Why wouldn’t the client want to refer to us?
- How can we encourage the client to refer to us?
- How will we make the client feel when they refer to us?
- What will we do differently for referred clients?
- How will we mechanically manage the referral process?